De Bruyne?

"We shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic."

Exactly.

That said, at his age, he has a sell on fee...or will be a long term servant. That is worth something. However, the asking price is, IMHO, silly money.

Plenty pal and I love going to every home game and aways when I can. It's not criticising city to say we shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic
By the same token,based on your theory,all of the named players were also a risk,playing in a new league.There are times when you have to bite the bullet and pay more than you wished for,if you believe that a certain player COULD take you to that next level.
That is why I for one trust our Management Team as I`m certain so does our magnificent Owner.

I think it's time to move on from him. Not worth the aggro or the 57M quoted fee. Wolfsburg are trying to take us for mugs and I think we should wash our hands with this one. He's a good player but there are plenty of top class players whose clubs would bite our hands off for 57M. I've had enough of Klaus Allofs and Wolfsburg in general.

904ns3.jpg

Sooooooo many hypercrits on here. They obvs don't want to see their best player leave and have repeatedly said that. Wat would we expect if real badgered Sergio all summer despite us saying we didn't want him to leave and don't need the money. We'd be delighted if our chairman stringed it on so long that the window shut without selling. We'd be delighted. Lots of double standards on here.
Still hope he signs but I'm a bit uncomfortable about it now. They don't want to sell end of and if he wants to sign so desperately he should put in a transfer request.

To be fair to Wolfsburg and Aloff they are doing the right thing for there club. In there situation we would be doing the same thing. It will happen when it happens, take a chill pill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.