De Bruyne?

It's almost as if Aloffs is ignoring the situation until the the window is closed. It's frustrating with all the reports indicating we are close and yet from Wolfsburg's camp it sounds like there is nothing happening.

Boring as fuck now this saga. Seriously though if this was going to happen it would've happened by now. Why has it been left so late in the window to try and complete it?. Ridiculous posturing from Wolfsburg in all this, and I don't think they'd be satisfied if we offered 100m quid.

Do you ever have anything positive to say about our Club.You could whinge for fucking Britain.
Plenty pal and I love going to every home game and aways when I can. It's not criticising city to say we shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic

Now I hope we get him on the last day, no time for Wolfsburg to replace, and they get relegated.

Allofs is an idiot. So how the German media are wrong? He's clearly just trying to squeeze every last penny out of us.

The sooner this is done the better. And if they ever want one of our players we should just fuck them about.

Plenty pal and I love going to every home game and aways when I can. It's not criticising city to say we shouldn't pay over the odds for a player who if everyone is honest is still a bit of an unknown to most of us and hasn't sustained performances at the highest level for that long. When we signed aguero yaya and silva they weren't risks. Kdb is a bit of a risk at 57mil I don't know that it's worth it. That's not negative it's realistic
Just ignore him, Oakie and his merry band of blind followers are trying to push rawk regime on everyone lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.