De Bruyne?

Aloff has ran rings round txiki all summer, it will probably go through late next week for 60 odd million £'s. Very efficient of him, no shock him being German n'all!

Is the deal looking dead? Just finished work and read that Bayern have tried for him? Is it panic time?
Yes........

heart.gif

Does anyone know what KDB's defensive side of his game is like?

Does he work hard to get back like Navas, Sterling and Milner or is he more of a slacker like Nasri and Silva?

I ask because we seem to have a almost perfect balance in our squad, playing with 2 pacy hardworking wingers, and a lazier player could disrupt that balance.

I can't see how a fee has been agreed as TM's source says, it just doesn't fit what's going on. Then again nothing properly fits. If Wolfsburg really truly don't want to sell then what are they negotating over?

If Soriano ever does a second book I'd bet this saga has a chapter to itself.
A chapter you say.I bet it would be thicker than War & Peace. ;)

Well you only have approx 9 days left and then it will be all over for you.Alternatively,you could always give this thread a wide berth until after the transfer deadline.
Why you being an idiot - it's all about opinions. Mine is that this has gone one for too long. All I'm saying is that at some point we have to walk away. That's all.

That's doesn't mean they weren't risks. All of them were very very good players when we signed them. Lin was already one of the best stokers in the world with some excellent seasons behind him at just 23, Silva had about 47 caps for Spain (the best team in the world) at 24 years old and had been excellent for a number of years, and Yaya was a brilliant midfielder.

Yes, all have improved since they've been with us. But I don't think any were risks in any way other than never played in the Prem before.

de Bruyne's had one outstanding season. That's it.

Silva was branded as being too lightweight for the premier league (because people still come out wth that cliche whenever a player is signed who isn't built like Yakubu), Yaya would never have become a club legend at defensive mid (the position he played until joining us) and Aguero wasn't one of the best strikers in the world at all (Forlan was more important for Atletico FFS). Apologies for all the brackets, it's been a long day.

People seem to have forgotten the general public consensus when these players signed for us. Ok so everyone saw Agueros potential but we were ridiculed for paying those fees for Silva and Yaya at the time.

Does he work hard to get back like Navas, Sterling and Milner or is he more of a slacker like Nasri and Silva?

I ask because we seem to have a almost perfect balance in our squad, playing with 2 pacy hardworking wingers, and a lazier player could disrupt that balance.
He's a lazy **** mate, makes Dzeko's workrate look like de Jong.......!

He does okay tracking back, he's not as lazy at it as Nasri but not as good at it as Navas. He can easily be taught to do it better though, important to remember he's only 24. Also, I feel Silva has gotten better at it recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.