De Bruyne?

Sooooooo many hypercrits on here. They obvs don't want to see their best player leave and have repeatedly said that. Wat would we expect if real badgered Sergio all summer despite us saying we didn't want him to leave and don't need the money. We'd be delighted if our chairman stringed it on so long that the window shut without selling. We'd be delighted. Lots of double standards on here.
Correct, nothing wrong with what Wolfsburg are doing, they're desperately clinging onto a player they don't want to lose.

Kevin de patterson

15457d0ad3d664ddd1cc167a5e84a67167575fea.jpg

It's not flapping- Wolfsburg are taking the piss and that's what some people are struggling to see. At the end of the day this has been going on since the end of last season. We have to close this off one way or the other in my opinion.
Well you only have approx 9 days left and then it will be all over for you.Alternatively,you could always give this thread a wide berth until after the transfer deadline.

I will maintain what I said earlier - Wolfsburg have been an absolute nightmare to deal with it would seem. It's now down to KDB to grow a pair of bollocks and put a bit of pressure on Wolfsburg. Keep hearing people saying its 95% done, terms agreed, medical in 48 hours. What a load of bollocks. He has played about 3 games since it was nearly done and the asking price increases by the day. Take it or leave it bid by city required now, give Wolfsburg a time limit and let KDB apply some pressure cos this is ridiculous.
To be honest, in the situation they are in (they're a decent enough club with a decent enough amount of money behind them and a decent enough team to put decent enough challenges in for trophies in Germany but all of that is very fragile because they aren't a City Chelsea Bayern Barça Madrid or Paris) the best think for Wolfsburg to do for their own benefit is to be as awkward as possible so by the end of the window they either get a shit load more money than the player is really worth or they keep the player. They aren't powerful enough say "he's not for sale" or replace like-for-like and are in the fragile position of losing their CL place next season to another side if they do sell him.

So it's hard for them to act in any other way.

Not sure I necessarily agree. From everything we have heard the player has been average at best in appearances since the rumors really heated up. Also hearing personal fee has been agreed so the player wants the move. He seems to be a distraction/detriment to the team right now. He wants to move on and his play is that of a player whose mind is elsewhere. If Wolfsburg think he'll just switch back and start dominating again they may be sorely mistaken.

If I'm a teammate and even coach I want this done, now. This team has an entire season to get on with and this is a massive distraction that is dragging team down.

He wants to leave, Wolfsburg is blocking the way.

I can't see how a fee has been agreed as TM's source says, it just doesn't fit what's going on. Then again nothing properly fits. If Wolfsburg really truly don't want to sell then what are they negotating over?

If Soriano ever does a second book I'd bet this saga has a chapter to itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.