De Bruyne?

Silva, Aguero and Yaya were risks. Hindsight allows you to claim otherwise but none of them has played in the premier league and none of them were as good as they are now for City.
That's doesn't mean they weren't risks. All of them were very very good players when we signed them. Lin was already one of the best stokers in the world with some excellent seasons behind him at just 23, Silva had about 47 caps for Spain (the best team in the world) at 24 years old and had been excellent for a number of years, and Yaya was a brilliant midfielder.

Yes, all have improved since they've been with us. But I don't think any were risks in any way other than never played in the Prem before.

de Bruyne's had one outstanding season. That's it.

To be fair to Wolfsburg and Aloff they are doing the right thing for there club. In there situation we would be doing the same thing. It will happen when it happens, take a chill pill.

You make a good point mate but I think playing him today was a mistake...."If" and I know its a big "if" the reports that Wolfsburg have verbally agreed a fee but requested for us to give them 48hours, are true...... I think it was a poor move by Wolfsburg for De Bruyne and the rest of their team....

All the indications are that he will sign on Monday and the deal has been done and it will be announced earl next week, this thread has turned out exactly how I feared it would when it was not all done and dusted by Friday, a mass Flapaphon

All the indications are that he will sign on Monday and the deal has been done and it will be announced earl next week, this thread has turned out exactly how I feared it would when it was not all done and dusted by Friday, a mass Flapaphon

Why is their director still saying there has been no offer?

Only panic is coming from the tiresome flappers mate.As usual.

It's not flapping- Wolfsburg are taking the piss and that's what some people are struggling to see. At the end of the day this has been going on since the end of last season. We have to close this off one way or the other in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.