De Bruyne?

it;s not happening is it

I don't think so. Wolfsburg not willing to budge.

giphy.gif

Writing this abit drunk but as good as kdb is and I would be buzzing if we signed him after the first two games and seeing Navas work his bollox of and Sterling staying on the left meaning silva can do what ever the fuck he wants in midfield I don't actually care if kdb doesn't sign. I think a quadruple is on the cards lads and lasses. So your raggy mates who might give u stick for having a player "snub" us, so what that's all the scum can cling onto these days. COYB oh and
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I very much admire your optimism & think you are worth ten of some of the gutless fucks on here, but I do think we will be better still with DeBruyne so it is worth the effort to get him.

Agüero scored 27 goals at 19 years old for Atléti. Then scored 21, 19(injuries) and 27 goals from 20-23 years old. Forlan was only more important in that season Kun had injuries and scored 19 (Forlan scored 35 that season). Forlan was the elder, more experienced player.

Even taking into account those injuries, Forlan had a far better goals to games ratio than Sergio. That's right, a guy who scored 10 goals in 63 games for a premier league team had a better goal scoring record than Aguero at the time. Surely this would indicate a risk was taken with Sergio? And like you said, he already picked up some injuries. That is enough for many of our fans to write off a player and claim they'd be a waste of money. I'd like to point out that, out of the three players I mentioned, Aguero was acknowledged as having world class potential. And he was still seen by some as a risk.

But I'm bored of stats and talking about former scum players. Also, I don't think we're going to agree on this one at all.

However, as others have said, all transfers are a risk. Don't you think Madrid took a risk when they signed Bale and Rodriguez for huge fees (larger than the one rumoured for De Bruyne)? I hope you don't take the easy way out and again use hindsight to claim they weren't because they were massive risks with massive fees. Some work out (Chinless Ronaldo) and others don't (Lesbian Torres). But we aren't in the position Barca or Bayern are in that we can fuck wth clubs in order to get world class players for criminally low fees.

So can we please let the people that clearly know more about both the practical and financial sides of football decide who is worth what? Saying you don't believe a player is good enough for where we want to be is one thing but to have the arrogance to believe that you know better than men who run businesses and multi million pound empires on a daily basis is another altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.