De Bruyne?

We should have our own valuation for the player and we shouldn't be letting anybody have our pants down on the fee. It's a simple enough concept and I'm pretty certain it's completely in tune with club policy. We can only go so far and if the selling club refuse to budge we should be prepared to walk away. Down to De Bruyne then. If he wants this move he needs to help facilitate it.

Nobody is having anybody's pants down FFS. This is what I mean by the arrogance of some people on here. If the money required to sign him makes the deal for us non beneficial, we won't sign him. But you're not in a position to say what he's worth and neither am I. As I said, the people who run our club know how to make money and how to avoid losing it, that's how they got to where they are. They're not just a bunch of fucking knuckle dragging mouth breathers from Salford who won the lottery and invest it in woollen condoms.

We should have our own valuation for the player and we shouldn't be letting anybody have our pants down on the fee. It's a simple enough concept and I'm pretty certain it's completely in tune with club policy. We can only go so far and if the selling club refuse to budge we should be prepared to walk away. Down to De Bruyne then. If he wants this move he needs to help facilitate it.
If the club thinks that KDB will improve the team both in the league and europe(which they do), they will go that extra mile and stretch the bid. It's for the club to decide how much they spend and how to recover that cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.