De Bruyne?

Maybe De Bruyne is playing shit on purpose to try and put us off. I'm honestly not convinced that he wants to come here, just no positive noises from him and his agent.

Just thinking who else we could get in the same position for 40-50mil? Reus?
Don't think we'd go for anyone else if it falls through. Would be panic buying like Chelsea this week, and likely the rags next week when they realize they only have one striker and he's shite.

Munich will do all they can to stop this at board level they are the rags they do not want to lose there standing in Europe we have all ready dicked them twice we are there biggest rival for places in the top eight in the CL

Maybe De Bruyne is playing shit on purpose to try and put us off. I'm honestly not convinced that he wants to come here, just no positive noises from him and his agent.

If he didn't want to come here he'd have rejected us ages ago. Wolfsburg are reluctant to sell, nobody's forcing him our way, the only reason any talks are happening atm is because he wants to come here, transfer requests just don't happen very often outside England as they're seen as disrespectful.

De Bruyne told Wolfsburg he wants the move. Transfer requests are not common and are taboo in Germany compared to here. A player doesn't have to be a complete dickhead and go on strike to want a move.

His agent said just the other day: "We're trying to find a solution between the clubs."

Personal terms are agreed too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.