De Bruyne?

Maybe De Bruyne is playing shit on purpose to try and put us off. I'm honestly not convinced that he wants to come here, just no positive noises from him and his agent.

dmbfndd.gif

Not having a go at the ITK's - I enjoy reading them as much as anyone. But the post by ManCityX is right. All the info we have been told has always been after quoted in press. How many called the Delph u turn or otamendi. Otamendi was in the country for 24 hours before it was called.

I can take the abuse I'll get for this but my view is that city have closed off all the leaks these days and that has to be a good thing. But ...... I do enjoy reading the posts from ITK's. That's what forums are all about.
I remember a particular ITKs who got abused incessantly for calling the Delph turnaround. Funny enough I found the abuse strange, as it was clear he was posting in good faith and was level headed about his claims. Kept saying he wasn't itk and generally doesn't get info, but a guy he trusts and knows is connected swore Delph was a done deal, yet all he got was abuse. A day or so later, Delph was grinning in a blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.