De Bruyne?

The notion that Wolfsburg agreed to a fee and asked for 48 hours is silly. 48 hours for what? So they can change their minds? And if they can change their minds, doesn't that simply mean they haven't agreed yet?

So either they've agreed or they haven't. If I were to go with the known facts I.e Debruyne playing, Allof saying no changes and he is expected to be with the team Friday against , I am forced to reach the obvious conclusion they haven't agreed to anything.

I agree, seems strange mate....The rumour was they were going to give Bayern the chance to match our offer before agreeing officially to the deal....

Honestly, everything I have heard from 2 different people (1 has been impeccable all summer) suggests this deal is done. Yes, there is a hijack attempt by Bayern but haven't heard any signals that it has been successful. But like everyone else, I am confused by the delay tactics from Wolfsburg. I don't know what it means, neither do the people I have received info from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.