De Bruyne?

I only get "wound" up at the constant bitching from posters who complain how long its taking to complete certain potential transfers,those who also complain that Cheekie is not doing his job properly and why we should not be paying x,y and z monies but to walk away at this late stage.
I have no issues with people who have a different opinion than mine and thats what a forum is for,a good old fashioned debate.
However and we know who they are,those posters who continually slag off our club,whilst they clearly know jack shit was is happening but still come on here wumming and bitching,certainly does my head in.
Have you noticed of late,that I`ve hardly had to defend the MEN,so at least they must be doing something right. ;)

Ahhh the voice of reason Oakie! Spot on mate
Just let the powers that be get on and do their job and have faith! After all we ain't done too bad of late have we :-)

Seems Wolfsburg have turned their attention to FC Twente captain Hakim Ziyech as a replacement.
Twente wont want him to got as they unloaded 14 players and made him skipper in summer but if a decent offer comes in then he will be on his way.
Hopefully they get him and the rest goes to plan.

Seems Wolfsburg have turned their attention to FC Twente captain Hakim Ziyech as a replacement.
Twente wont want him to got as they unloaded 14 players and made him skipper in summer but if a decent offer comes in then he will be on his way.
Jesus christ Wolfsburg get your shit together and find a replacement that's obtainable

Maybe and its only my opinion,that the sticking point so far is them wanting to find a suitable replacement before he`s allowed a move.We still have a week left.
As you say and thats when the rest goes to plan and it could well be why once again we are keeping our council until that day he arrives.

I only get "wound" up at the constant bitching from posters who complain how long its taking to complete certain potential transfers,those who also complain that Cheekie is not doing his job properly and why we should not be paying x,y and z monies but to walk away at this late stage.
I have no issues with people who have a different opinion than mine and thats what a forum is for,a good old fashioned debate.
However and we know who they are,those posters who continually slag off our club,whilst they clearly know jack shit was is happening but still come on here wumming and bitching,certainly does my head in.
Have you noticed of late,that I`ve hardly had to defend the MEN,so at least they must be doing something right. ;)

So you don't have issues with people having different opinions as long as it isn't a different opinion that you have an issue with? Nice one.

Neil Custis of The Sun in answering his papers Exclusive of Neymar Bale Pogba etc are based only the Rags and Chelsea INTEREST in the player and on that basis like us with Messi we currently haven't got a prayer ,Regarding Debruynehow long have we actually been in negotiation with Wolfsburg According to them we have only recently put a bid in the so called summer saga is based on the red tops, the media and over 2000 pages on Blue Moon I personally haven't seen enough of him to argue that £50 mill + is excessive in the extreme for a player that has had one terrific season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.