De Bruyne?

Navas was up against two rookies today so had one of his better games.
He's a good squad player but his final ball lets him down too often.

I think De Bruyne is the long-term replacement for Silva when the awful day arrives that he leaves us.

Amazes me how underrated he is. Creates space, lightening fast on the break, covers intelligently for others - but one misplaced pass and he's crap.
So if KDB signs he won't occupy 2 players and will have a similar inability to either beat a man or score a goal?

Amazes me how underrated he is. Creates space, lightening fast on the break, covers intelligently for others - but one misplaced pass and he's crap.
Tbh his shots for a winger were on target but not scored and he's crap, Sergio who's a stiker had shots on target and didn't score. he must be crap too...

That explains why theyre idiots and moaners...

Navas was up against two rookies today so had one of his better games.
He's a good squad player but his final ball lets him down too often.

I think De Bruyne is the long-term replacement for Silva when the awful day arrives that he leaves us.
Our lack of height upfront lets him down, but he's adapting to that and his passes to feet and one twos are good.

I think people dislike Navas because they're not sure what his job is.

Some people expect him to be hugging the touchline, beating his man, whipping in a cross that a burly CF heads in. We're just not that team.

He's great at creating space for people like Silva and even Yaya to shine, stretching play and adding to the way we attack.

My problem with him is simply that his decision making and final ball need improving if he's going to be considered top class.

That said Pellers obviously thinks a great deal of him and he's the man in the chair so to speak

Navas has always been extremely hard working for the team and his team mates. My issues with him are he rarely tries to beat his man and his crossing 90% of the time hits the first man! Good squad player though.

I think Navas is an important squad player and I feel he brings hard work and pace to the side but once or twice today, I think the weakness in his game cost us....De Bruyne's crossing and goal scoring ability are a big upgrade and the reason why we trying to spend 50mil on him.....I felt Navas had a good game today and is one of the hardest working in the team but he had a couple of chances to cross and score today which could have put this game away and he didnt.....I'm a big fan of Navas but his play can be one dimensional and I think that why we need to upgrade his position...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.