De Bruyne?

thanks for proving what an idiot you are..
Sergio is the best striker in world football Navas has scored 9 goals for City with 23 odd assists...don't make up shit so you can moan ..that tbh is really fucked up.

oh and for the highlighted bit. pls google Navas goals for man city and tell us just exectly how many goals he didn't score.

7 goals in 96 appearances is not exactly top drawer, is it. Sorry I should have put scores extremely rarely, instead of "never".

imo the problem with navas is he is tactically one dimensional. he can only ever receive the ball, can never cut inside because he has a non-existant left foot. also coupled with his lack of end product like today when he hit straight to howard instead of passing to an unmarked aguero would have surely cost us if it was a CL game. for a decent opposition he is one dimensional a hence they can easily tactically shut down our entire right side. de bruyne on the other hand is dynamic, unpredictable and can do what navas does and also things navas can only dream of that is why he is a huge upgrade.
Makes you wonder why he's got a World Cup winners medal and a European Championship winners medal, being so deficient.

imo the problem with navas is he is tactically one dimensional. he can only ever receive the ball, can never cut inside because he has a non-existant left foot. also coupled with his lack of end product like today when he hit straight to howard instead of passing to an unmarked aguero would have surely cost us if it was a CL game. for a decent opposition he is one dimensional a hence they can easily tactically shut down our entire right side. de bruyne on the other hand is dynamic, unpredictable and can do what navas does and also things navas can only dream of that is why he is a huge upgrade.
Ok then.in the 4th minute today silva and Navas did a brilliant 1-2 and Navas put the ball in the box straight at Sergios feet, he then proceeded to strike the ball straight at howard,would this have cost us in the CL ?? yes of course it would. Btw Sergio had the whole goal to aim for whereas Navas being on the right has less of a goal sight to shoot at( its called an angle) shall I waste my time looking for your post in the Aguero thread,you know the one its entitled 'Aguero finishing not good enough for the CL'

Nah didn't think so.

While we are talking about Navas, does anyone know how fast Roberts is? I do like Navas and think he'll still play a big part when KDB arrives because his speed and width create a lot of chances, even if he can't capitalise on them at the moment.

Is Roberts likely to be his long term replacement?

De Bruyne is going to be a welcome step up in end product, goals from midfield which we will need., but he isn't going to provide the same width that has allowed Mersin to run amok in the 10 position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.