De Bruyne?

It's been widely known for fookin ages that £57m was the asking price. Think the £50.04m reports were premature but obviously like Sterling we want to shave a few million away. Still extremely confident it will be done at £54m up front.

If true i hope we have a top class plan b! That sort of money is a joke!

This has been their rumoured asking price for the last week, if not longer.....I dont think they keep moving the goal posts. We've just been hoping we could bring that price down but I really dont see any reason why they would.....maybe meeting them half way with increased add-ons might do it (50mil + 5mil add-ons?)but I think without an official transfer request, we got no option but to offer close to that asking....Wolfsburg hold all the cards so not much else we can do, if we want him....

I have a plan to end all of this. Offer a straight swap - Aguero for KDB.

Once they agree then just get Fernando's name changed by deed poll to Aguero.

It's been widely known for fookin ages that £57m was the asking price. Think the £50.04m reports were premature but obviously like Sterling we want to shave a few million away. Still extremely confident it will be done at £54m up front.

I agree BluePhil.....we've gone this far...adding a few extra mil to get it done would make no difference to our spending....(over a 6year contract an extra 4-5mil costs less than 800k a year on FFP).....whatever it takes.....its time to close this deal!;)

I agree BluePhil.....we've gone this far...adding a few extra mil to get it done would make no difference to our spending....(over a 6year contract an extra 4-5mil costs less than 800k a year on FFP).....whatever it takes.....its time to close this deal!;)
Well we'll be out of window soon enough. It is defecate or get off the pot time for all concerned.

I'm sure this point has been laboured but I'll give it a go anyway.

We are a huge club these days, we aspire to be like Real Barca and Bayern.

We'll need to pay big money for big players, and KDB is a big player, just as the top top teams do (I'm not on about the rags or Chelsea).

People who were happy at 50 mill and are baulking at 57 need to get a grip. Idiots know thyselves.

And yes we've tried to haggle, do you think the richest clubs stay profitable by throwing money away?

This season is just the start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.