De Bruyne?

This will be finalized soon imo, there's absolutely no way we won't pay up, we've been after him for too long!

I wonder whether the CL draw next week will be significant in how this pans out?

I'm sure this point has been laboured but I'll give it a go anyway.

We are a huge club these days, we aspire to be like Real Barca and Bayern.

We'll need to pay big money for big players, and KDB is a big player, just as the top top teams do (I'm not on about the rags or Chelsea).

People who were happy at 50 mill and are baulking at 57 need to get a grip. Idiots know thyselves.

And yes we've tried to haggle, do you think the richest clubs stay profitable by throwing money away?

This season is just the start

Seriously? Since when did the hallmark of top teams become bending over and paying whatever the sum being asked, no matter how ludicrous? City have handled this transfer as well as anyone could given the attitude and behaviour of the selling club toward us IMO

Last edited:
I need some advice lads I don't think I could handle it if he stays at Wolfsburg after all this. He'd be perfect for us instead of Navas and having followed this saga all summer and got so excited by the idea of him playing for us, I really don't think I could handle it if he didn't came. It would be painful

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.

I'm sure this point has been laboured but I'll give it a go anyway.

We are a huge club these days, we aspire to be like Real Barca and Bayern.

We'll need to pay big money for big players, and KDB is a big player, just as the top top teams do (I'm not on about the rags or Chelsea).

People who were happy at 50 mill and are baulking at 57 need to get a grip. Idiots know thyselves.

And yes we've tried to haggle, do you think the richest clubs stay profitable by throwing money away?

This season is just the start
Even I have to agree with this and I dont think hes worth even 50M. Look at Real, they wanted Rodriguez, everyone knows he isnt 4th best player in world or Bale is far from being best. But they paid money, they got players they want, they improved team, and world was talking about those transfers. And selling teams got shit loads of money to waste on dross. Because what is money if there arent good enough players to buy

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.

When did he get married?

Bild :

here we go.... flap flap flappity flap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.