De Bruyne?

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.
Fcuk me if there's any substance to this article I would pull the plug immediately,are we being strung along here..

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.

Probably true.

Even I have to agree with this and I dont think hes worth even 50M. Look at Real, they wanted Rodriguez, everyone knows he isnt 4th best player in world or Bale is far from being best. But they paid money, they got players they want, they improved team, and world was talking about those transfers. And selling teams got shit loads of money to waste on dross. Because what is money if there arent good enough players to buy

Bingo @Exeter Blue I am here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.