De Bruyne?

Pardom my ignorance but is there an actual link to this Bild article or are we just going off some ****'s random "translation"?

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.

If you don't want to be here, don't waste our time. I know some will say I'm being naive by expecting him to want the move and be his first choice but a we've chased him all summer and put everything into getting him and this feels like a slap in the face. I want players that want to be here and fight for our cause.

No flapping. City will know if that Bild statement is more a Bilge statement. If it is true then we will surely have said bye bye. As no way would City be the consolation prize on the last day of the window if KDBs dream move to Bayern does not work out.

So if there is any substance in this story we will know from City's actions tomorrow.

If we get told they could not work out a deal with Wolfsburg then its true and KDB had best hope Bayern are interested.

If we continue to try to work on the transfer then the story must be considered rubbish.

We either get a player who really wants to choose City to play for or we find someone who sees how good this team are and is busting a gut to sign for us.

It is not worth spending £5 million let alone £50 million on a player who will not sweat blood for the shirt.

If KDB is that man it is down to him now to show those stories are Anglo xenophobia from the German press. If not in public then to those that matter who are trying to do this deal.

Do they really? If you were in charge son we'd of tried to sign somone like Harry Kane.

The people running our club thankfully know what they are doing. If its the right move, it will get done

1. Don't call me son
2. 'Would have'
3. I agree with your last sentence completely. The very fact that we haven't already long since stumped up the alleged £57m asking price, is surely evidence in itself that they do not agree with you though, no?

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.

?????

http://www.bild.de/suche.bild.html?query=de+bruyne

I do suspect it's not true

However some of the ITKs have intimated that bayern are in for him so there could be an element of truth
The problem Bayern have is that they have had their name thrown about and linked in a transfer that they cannot afford.

They however cannot be seen to be beaten to a target by to quote Karl Heinz Rumminegge 'a club like city'.

This has led to the Bayern propaganda machine aka Bild saying KDB wants them but they turned him down.

I think we'll pretty much know one way or the other in the next 24 hours if this is happening. I still wouldn't like to put money on it either way. Time for both Wolfsburg and Kevin to either put up or shut up. I really hope we get him but if not we move on.This has gone on long enough. No need for any further delays.

Bild :

You're full of shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.