De Bruyne?

M147WN COULD decide to fly to the moon on Tuesday with curly, Larry & mo to meet for lunch with the clangers!
It's unlikely! But COULD happen if the postman delivers positive results of my astro physics time travel PhD in the morning!
If it's all good it's a goer!! Anyone fancy it?
Or behold, the flying fucking spaghetti monster may yet hijack the deal or the celestial teapot might sign him and lend him back to Wolfsburg for the next decade.

de Bruyne knows he'll get his deal at City any time, he needs to just make one call for this to happen. however, you don't just shove away a Bayern interest, especially at the point where you will have only an aging, injury prone, inconsistent player as your competition there. let's get real, Bayern are a bigger club currently and it will be the case for some years to come. better bet at competing for the biggest things there.

it will go down to last days of the window.

M147WN COULD decide to fly to the moon on Tuesday with curly, Larry & mo to meet for lunch with the clangers!
It's unlikely! But COULD happen if the postman delivers positive results of my astro physics time travel PhD in the morning!
If it's all good it's a goer!! Anyone fancy it?

COUNT ME IN.. By the time we get back from the moon he may have signed...

The story says he'd accept a smaller salary to stay in Germany.

But keep in mind, the tone of the story is more that he will not join Bayern. They may have budgeted for him earlier this summer but not at these costs and probably before some of their spending (because they were told he was staying at WOB another year and that suits them with their stockpile of attacking mids right now).

Honestly, it doesn't seem like anything has changed from what was revealed on Thursday - at least not unless Bayern go in harder for him... http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/de-bruyne.308784/page-1857#post-8806611

The bit about another Premier League club is slightly ominous but sounds like pure speculation. They couldn't even name a club.

LoveCity......you think this is the real reason for the hold up? Maybe De Bruyne's 1st option is staying in Germany but the "complete package" that we are offering has just given him another option to think about?...

Well if you aint deaf you must be a bit daft....given Otamendi signed a few days ago.....how did you come to your conclusion that he was one of the further two suggested??

No shit Sherlock.

What I meant was he's probably got two signings in his head when replying. One yet to play the other yet to sign.

de Bruyne knows he'll get his deal at City any time, he needs to just make one call for this to happen. however, you don't just shove away a Bayern interest, especially at the point where you will have only an aging, injury prone, inconsistent player as your competition there. let's get real, Bayern are a bigger club currently and it will be the case for some years to come. better bet at competing for the biggest things there.

it will go down to last days of the window.
And lets get back to reality. its not that simple that gives us a some call because no fee has been even agreed.

LoveCity......you think this is the real reason for the hold up? Maybe De Bruyne's 1st option is staying in Germany but the "complete package" that we are offering has just given him another option to think about?...

If a straight choice between join City now or join Bayern now, I'm pretty sure he'd choose Bayern. But that doesn't seem to be the situation - Bayern would probably loan him back in order to cut the price, and that is apparently something he isn't too keen on (what I was told anyway). Bayern are thinking about it but I don't think they expected this - they probably had the idea to go for him next summer and sell Ribery, and our involvement is really frustrating for them. So the delay may be him/his agents waiting to see if Bayern will buy him normally now, but BILD gives the impression they probably won't. Which should then mean he joins us...

And lets get back to reality. its not that simple that gives us a some call because no fee has been even agreed.

i mean, if he was to tell his agent "ok, i want a move to City, force it", then the agent would contact City and hint to go for the final push, e.g. meet the asking price. that might happen later on or even at the eleventh hour, but i reckon they're currently holding out to see if Bayern's push comes to shove.

just my two pennies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.