I refuse to get dragged in to the transfer forum

If KDB goes to Bayern, wouldn't they sell Muller or Gotze to one of our rivals. That would be the worst possible situation but is more than possible.

If KDB goes to Bayern, wouldn't they sell Muller or Gotze to one of our rivals. That would be the worst possible situation but is more than possible.

Unfortunately. KDB to Bayern could very well mean Muller to Rags.

I don't like this Bayern shit about KDB. I'm fairly sure there is some truth in those Bild quotes. KDB is silent as fuck and there is no reason for him to be if City is his only and first option. The fucker wants bayern, everyone in Germany wants Bayern. I hope Bayern doesn't want him or at least not now/not on Wolfsburg terms as that could definitely complicate some shit - leave us without KDB and strengthen the cunts.

I don't like this Bayern shit about KDB. I'm fairly sure there is some truth in those Bild quotes. KDB is silent as fuck and there is no reason for him to be if City is his only and first option. The fucker wants bayern, everyone in Germany wants Bayern. I hope Bayern doesn't want him or at least not now/not on Wolfsburg terms as that could definitely complicate some shit - leave us without KDB and strengthen the cunts.

Muller to leave bayern & team upwith Ashley Young.

BOLLOCKS.

Hahaha. Not a chance. I don't know why anyone thinks that would happen. Muller is better then de Bruyne and the Bayern poster child. Bavarian through and through. Even if Bayern accepted an offer, which they never would, and KHR has said they won't sell another player, Muller would probably reject it. He's got no reason to leave his childhood club.

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.