De Bruyne?

Hahaha. Not a chance. I don't know why anyone thinks that would happen. Muller is better then de Bruyne and the Bayern poster child. Bavarian through and through. Even if Bayern accepted an offer, which they never would, and KHR has said they won't sell another player, Muller would probably reject it. He's got no reason to leave his childhood club.
I think if it were to happen, the Bayern fans might riot in the streets.

Unfortunately. KDB to Bayern could very well mean Muller to Rags.

I don't like this Bayern shit about KDB. I'm fairly sure there is some truth in those Bild quotes. KDB is silent as fuck and there is no reason for him to be if City is his only and first option. The fucker wants bayern, everyone in Germany wants Bayern. I hope Bayern doesn't want him or at least not now/not on Wolfsburg terms as that could definitely complicate some shit - leave us without KDB and strengthen the cunts.

Müller leaving is simply not possible. That would cause riots. And the officials of Bayern have repeated it now often enough that he has no price tag...

... the comments of the Bayern officials about Götze sound different to that. It is open communicated that Bayern would let him go if there is good offers and Götze wants to leave.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Not a chance. I don't know why anyone thinks that would happen. Muller is better then de Bruyne and the Bayern poster child. Bavarian through and through. Even if Bayern accepted an offer, which they never would, and KHR has said they won't sell another player, Muller would probably reject it. He's got no reason to leave his childhood club.
+ it would be a German record transfer fee for a position for which they have more than adequate candidates!
This is Wolfsburgs (potentially with bayerns imput) attempt to scupper the deal with a guaranteed move to Bavaria next season or to extract the max from us now with bayerns blessing!

I imagine Pep would need 24/7 security if he sold Muller.

Were there not people saying Bayern fans were a little miffed at De Bruyne seemingly not understanding what they perceived to be standard German in that "interview"?

I think Bayern know we will be a big team in the champs league if we sign him and so are doing everything to stop it.They are just scared of us.

Has your school uniform turned up yet?

It's called the domino effect. Who would've believed the Rags would have gotten Di Maria, one of the finest players in the world? Sanchez to Arsenal? It's more than plausible that one of Bayerns big boys would have to move to accomodate KDB and we know the Rags and co would be all over it.

If a straight choice between join City now or join Bayern now, I'm pretty sure he'd choose Bayern. But that doesn't seem to be the situation - Bayern would probably loan him back in order to cut the price, and that is apparently something he isn't too keen on (what I was told anyway). Bayern are thinking about it but I don't think they expected this - they probably had the idea to go for him next summer and sell Ribery, and our involvement is really frustrating for them. So the delay may be him/his agents waiting to see if Bayern will buy him normally now, but BILD gives the impression they probably won't. Which should then mean he joins us...

I don't like that. Not one bit.

Whilst only your opinion I know, if KDB is coming here as a 2nd choice, that doesn't sit well with me. Not at all.

The question is if Bayern come back with a bid to buy him now, you just know it will be lower than ours because it's against their principle. Do Wolfsburg bend over and sell? Let's say they offer £30 million? Do they take it?

I reckon they do. Such is the hold Bayern have in Germany.

When you look at it from that angle, and all conjecture I know, I think if BM really want him then they will get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.