De Bruyne?

Aguero, Silva and Yaya would probably have preferred to move to other clubs too (Aguero - Real Madrid, but not possible), but they have given us everything. These are professionals, many of them don't go to their preferred clubs but work their arses off. KDB is a good professional too and will give 100% if he joins us.

Agree. It's not like he is Di Maria :P

It's called the domino effect. Who would've believed the Rags would have gotten Di Maria, one of the finest players in the world? Sanchez to Arsenal? It's more than plausible that one of Bayerns big boys would have to move to accomodate KDB and we know the Rags and co would be all over it.

200.gif

That's just stupid. No player we've signed recently particularly cares about a new club they have no attachment to, in a foreign country some of them have never set foot in.

If de Bruyne is getting offers from one of the 3 best teams in the world and he actually chooses us than we should be fucking ecstatic.

If we wanted to sign players who were over the moon to get offers from us and didn't have other competing offers, we could just buy Scott fucking Sinclair again.

And if we are chasing players that teams like Bayern want, it means we are signing players who will help us get to that level.

The worst thing about comments like yours are that we all know when he gets here and bangs in a few goals, you'll all instantly change your mind.

This is exactly why I'm on the edge of my seat ATM. In fact I even flapped a little a couple of post back.

This club is growing every day, and what we have to understand when we go into transfers now we are competing with Munich/Madrid and Barcelona etc.

Once we have established ourselves as a player at that level and can beat those teams to their targets, that is when we move up to the next level. I don't think we have done that yet, and we are still behind those 3 clubs just about.

We have got ourselves into the same ring as them over the last few years, we have danced around the ropes to get a feeling, we have took a couple of jabs. We need to land the blow now and beating Munich to this level of transfer means we are now fighting them full on and that is what we need to move us forward and start challenging to win the champions league.

We have clearly put Bayern in a position they didn't want or expect. We have put a proper punch in and it's about how they respond now.

Like I said before, whilst you always want your club to be a players number 1 choice, it rarely happens.

I've got fucking everything crossed. This is now a statement signing and we need to make it.

This is exactly why I'm on the edge of my seat ATM. In fact I even flapped a little a couple of post back.

This club is growing every day, and what we have to understand when we go into transfers now we are competing with Munich/Madrid and Barcelona etc.

Once we have established ourselves as a player at that level and can beat those teams to their targets, that is when we move up to the next level. I don't think we have done that yet, and we are still behind those 3 clubs just about.

We have got ourselves into the same ring as them over the last few years, we have danced around the ropes to get a feeling, we have took a couple of jabs. We need to land the blow now and beating Munich to this level of transfer means we are now fighting them full on and that is what we need to move us forward and start challenging to win the champions league.

We have clearly put Bayern in a position they didn't want or expect. We have put a proper punch in and it's about how they respond now.

Like I said before, whilst you always want your club to be a players number 1 choice, it rarely happens.

I've got fucking everything crossed. This is now a statement signing and we need to make it.

Brilliant post

Aguero, Silva and Yaya would probably have preferred to move to other clubs too (Aguero - Real Madrid, but not possible), but they have given us everything. These are professionals, many of them don't go to their preferred clubs but work their arses off. KDB is a good professional too and will give 100% if he joins us.

This. It's the summation of what I care about, giving their all. I couldn't give 2 shinys about preferences, if they are professional they will work to the best of their ability. Hopefully for City.

This is what i was trying to say but you say it much better.I dont know how to multi quote wish i did.

Well said. We weren't the boyhood club of any of these players. Even Zaba and Kompany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.