De Bruyne?

I don't like that. Not one bit.

Whilst only your opinion I know, if KDB is coming here as a 2nd choice, that doesn't sit well with me. Not at all.

The question is if Bayern come back with a bid to buy him now, you just know it will be lower than ours because it's against their principle. Do Wolfsburg bend over and sell? Let's say they offer £30 million? Do they take it?

I reckon they do. Such is the hold Bayern have in Germany.

When you look at it from that angle, and all conjecture I know, I think if BM really want him then they will get him.

This. We shouldn't be any players fallback option. I want players that want to be here and are going to fight for the cause.

It's an important transfer this. Fucking mammoth in fact. Now highlighted with Munich sniffing just how good a player he is.

This lad will take us to the next level which is challenging for the champions league.

I've got everything fucking crossed.

Aguero, Silva and Yaya would probably have preferred to move to other clubs too (Aguero - Real Madrid, but not possible), but they have given us everything. These are professionals, many of them don't go to their preferred clubs but work their arses off. KDB is a good professional too and will give 100% if he joins us.

This. We shouldn't be any players fallback option. I want players that want to be here and are going to fight for the cause.

That's just stupid. No player we've signed recently particularly cares about a new club they have no attachment to, in a foreign country some of them have never set foot in.

If de Bruyne is getting offers from one of the 3 best teams in the world and he actually chooses us than we should be fucking ecstatic.

If we wanted to sign players who were over the moon to get offers from us and didn't have other competing offers, we could just buy Scott fucking Sinclair again.

And if we are chasing players that teams like Bayern want, it means we are signing players who will help us get to that level.

The worst thing about comments like yours are that we all know when he gets here and bangs in a few goals, you'll all instantly change your mind.

Aguero, Silva and Yaya would probably have preferred to move to other clubs too (Aguero - Real Madrid, but not possible), but they have given us everything. These are professionals, many of them don't go to their preferred clubs but work their arses off. KDB is a good professional too and will give 100% if he joins us.

I don't disagree with this but it's something that will always stick in the throat with a lot of fans in the first instance.

As a professional there is a commitment that must be met. They get paid well to deliver that.

giphy.gif

Müller leaving is simply not possible. That would cause riots. And the officials of Bayern have repeated it now often enough that he has no price tag...

... the comments of the Bayern officials about Götze sound different to that. It is open communicated that Bayern would let him go if there is good offers and Götze wants to leave.

I hope so. I could deal with Gotze to Rags for ex. you messed him pretty much already and Muller is clinical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.