De Bruyne?

We don't want another Boatang situation with this guy.

If we finally pull this move off he will need full commitment to the club.

Although obviously not privvy to the goings on behind the scenes, he doesn't seem to be helping the move along.

Although obviously not privvy to the goings on behind the scenes, he doesn't seem to be helping the move along.

I wish people wouldn't say stuff like that. Without any foundation in fact.

1. Zzzzzzz

Neither you or I have any idea what City's top brass are thinking. It's all conjecture.

The difference is I've an idea where City want to be and you'd rather be signing Buster Philips. Happy Flapping!

You're full of shit old boy. You posted that the way big clubs do business is not by pussyfooting around, but by simply coughing up the asking price (no matter how absurdly inflated). I pointed out that thankfully City was being run by people with a tad more business acumen than that, and had (QED - as De Bruyne is currently still a Wolfsburg player) not done this. In your tiny mind this means I wish to sign Buster Phillips and Harry Kane. Keep blustering if you want to. It's amusing

People saying KDB should put in a transfer request, but isn't that what he pays his agent for, to do all the negotiations on his behalf ?
He's probably as frustrated with it all as us ( well some, I doubt he flaps as much as some on here!!) and wants it sorted ASAP.
I can probably understand why Dzêko went on strike, if they messed him about as much!

Yes, and why are people forgetting we have already agreed terms with the player?

All we have to go on, either way, is info given to folks on here & rumours in the media. But I don't understand why an idea keeps creeping in, that he won't have the right attitude, it's not fair to level that at him just because he hasn't officially asked for a transfer.

I noticed on MOTD2 that when Nasri was interviewed he spoke of two more signings. If De Bruyne joins he has to offer as much as Navas/Nasri and Bony as these are the players he will potentially displace and he is not going to get the free role he covets at Wolsburg. He will probably be playing on the right. I have not seen him much, but is he really better than what we have?

Remember we already have Silva, and Toure. Can he play on the right and yet still play at the level which made him the German POTY?

the case for Pogba is unquestionable, but it's less obvious to me that De Bruyne would represent such a big leap in the potential of the team.

Sterling has added considerably to our team. The left side of our team is absolutely devastating at the moment. Could KDB have the same effect on the right?

Is it possible he could play in the same way for City that he does at Wolfsburg? The videos I have seen suggest a player who can play in the middle of the pitch and one who can play wide.

All we have to go on, either way, is info given to folks on here & rumours in the media. But I don't understand why an idea keeps creeping in, that he won't have the right attitude, it's not fair to level that at him just because he hasn't officially asked for a transfer.
It's silly. A bit like Spurs, Wolfsburg seem to want to take us all to the wire whilst simultaneously whining about the negative impact all of this is having on the player. They can piss off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.