De Bruyne?

Too much time and effort has gone into this transfer imo,subsequently,I cant wait to see this kid compliment our attack.Alongside Sterling,he offers us options we have been crying out for - both players also significantly strengthen our squad depth by allowing us to make changes without weakening our setup or disrupting our balance.As an opposition player,having to contend with our pace,power,movement and footballing intelligence.......its the stuff of nightmares.

He will be a City player by tomorrow......................simple as that. !
I do not claim to be ITK but think this deal was done in June, and allowed to play out to appease the German fans. Must admit though, that a Belgium person not having a simple understanding of the German language seems strange.??
Oh well, not a bad transfer window guys.

After living in Belgium for a number of years , very few Flemish Belgium's speak French but most speak English .
Wallonia French speaking Belgium's very few speak Dutch and very little English spoken .
Only a very small amount of Belgium's Speak German , mainly around Luxemburg .

Not sure why we expect him to put in a transfer request. The club are not bound to accept any such request and the player, no matter what talks have gone on or have not gone on, has no guarantee that the 'buying' club will acctually do the deed and acquire the player. He has no right to strike and I wouldn't want him here if he did. As he has a signed contract, Wolfsburg hold all the aces. If they will sell, good news. If he wants to come to City as well, better news. If neither of these things are true, then he isn't coming. We've just won NINE games in a row and added Sterling, Delph, Otamendi, Delph, Roberts and Unal. I, for one, am rather ambivalent about this whole KDB thing. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn't, we've got more than a reasonable shot at the title, provided we focus on what we have and don't get all Bullseye!

After living in Belgium for a number of years , very few Flemish Belgium's speak French but most speak English .
Wallonia French speaking Belgium's very few speak Dutch and very little English spoken .
Only a very small amount of Belgium's Speak German , mainly around Luxemburg .
Ahhhhhhhhh...................that helps to explain it. Thanks for the clarification Ladybarn Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.