De Bruyne?

Meaning no disrespect to LoveCity (whose twatter feed I have more or less permanently open in a browser window all year long) or anyone else, but I do not get on any level this notion of "oh he would surely rather go to Bayern if them or us."

Horsefeathers. ALREADY City are a bigger club in everything other than 'istree and "number of glory hunters in the Teutonic world."

That isn't Mr. Blue-tinted specs talking either. That's Forbes, Deloitte, whomever else that quantifies brand valuation. So many lists and maybe they are ahead of us on one or two but not for long going forward. I believe even the revenue generated already by City exceeds theirs.

The English Premier League is the PREMIER entity of world sport. It is now and will be even more so going forward. This game is played on so many levels - endorsements, image rights, every other damned thing. At City you have a worldwide organisation devoted to building you up as a global superstar. Backed by almost limitless resources. Bayern are big but they are never going to have that. End of.

If I'm De Bruyne's agent I know where the bread is to be buttered now. And next year. And the year after, And the year after that. Is it a coincidence that people like Aguero and Silva immediately rubbish the crap media talk of them going to play in Spain every year? Is it a coincidence that all of our players more or less happily re-up their contracts here so they can be a part of all of this? Well not Milner, but good riddance. Sorry Milner fans, but no fucking where near good enough and never was. Club already looks loads better without having to try to placate him with a start every other week or so. But I digress.

I don't personally know any of the people involved and maybe there is some personal appeal to De Bruyne of living in Bavaria. That I'd understand, as it really is a lovely place.

But as a business decision? Business I do know. So fuck no, fuckety fuck no, and fuck no a million times more. He isn't going there if that's the basis for decision.

Rant over. Enjoy the moment that you get the e-mail from City confirming his signing, all.
Well said mate,great post.

That tweet will be out in an hour or so ;-)

Oh we talked about it last night. Bild are thinking about kicking it off, deffo. Mentioned it last night 'unnamed Premier League club'.

All they have to do is say the words & it's a million clicks plus a full fucking day of Brian Swanson & 'Sky souces' & DeBriuyne's agent trying to broker a deal with Utd, which he would prefer, but unfortunately may have to settle for City.

Oh we talked about it last night. Bild are thinking about kicking it off, deffo. Mentioned it last night 'unnamed Premier League club'.

All they have to do is say the words & it's a million clicks plus a full fucking day of Brian Swanson & 'Sky souces' & DeBriuyne's agent trying to broker a deal with Utd, which he would prefer, but unfortunately may have to settle for City.

I've heard its Stoke.

Meaning no disrespect to LoveCity (whose twatter feed I have more or less permanently open in a browser window all year long) or anyone else, but I do not get on any level this notion of "oh he would surely rather go to Bayern if them or us."

Horsefeathers. ALREADY City are a bigger club in everything other than 'istree and "number of glory hunters in the Teutonic world."

That isn't Mr. Blue-tinted specs talking either. That's Forbes, Deloitte, whomever else that quantifies brand valuation. So many lists and maybe they are ahead of us on one or two but not for long going forward. I believe even the revenue generated already by City exceeds theirs.

The English Premier League is the PREMIER entity of world sport. It is now and will be even more so going forward. This game is played on so many levels - endorsements, image rights, every other damned thing. At City you have a worldwide organisation devoted to building you up as a global superstar. Backed by almost limitless resources. Bayern are big but they are never going to have that. End of.

If I'm De Bruyne's agent I know where the bread is to be buttered now. And next year. And the year after, And the year after that. Is it a coincidence that people like Aguero and Silva immediately rubbish the crap media talk of them going to play in Spain every year? Is it a coincidence that all of our players more or less happily re-up their contracts here so they can be a part of all of this? Well not Milner, but good riddance. Sorry Milner fans, but no fucking where near good enough and never was. Club already looks loads better without having to try to placate him with a start every other week or so. But I digress.

I don't personally know any of the people involved and maybe there is some personal appeal to De Bruyne of living in Bavaria. That I'd understand, as it really is a lovely place.

But as a business decision? Business I do know. So fuck no, fuckety fuck no, and fuck no a million times more. He isn't going there if that's the basis for decision.

Rant over. Enjoy the moment that you get the e-mail from City confirming his signing, all.
One thing I will massively disagree with you on is Bayerns history they have only been a bundesliga team for 50 years , they did
Well said mate,great post.
to be fair they have only been in the bundesliga 50 years and spent much of the time before that in regional leagues (maybe that was the only option ) but anyway we wer formed before them, won domestically league and cup before the and in Europe only a couple of years after them so in the real sense of history we aren't behind. In the media trophies in the last 5 decades sense of history they absolutely kick out behinds

Has there been any quote whatsoever about kdb himself saying he wants to go to Bayern or is it just German media speculation/bullshit? He is after all Belgian not German so maybe he is not as desperate for Bayern as the German media like to think he is

No only that shit of a newspaper called BILD who said some days ago that everything is agreed they are just a shit newspaper don't believe what they said/say

He will be a City player by tomorrow......................simple as that. !
I do not claim to be ITK but think this deal was done in June, and allowed to play out to appease the German fans. Must admit though, that a Belgium person not having a simple understanding of the German language seems strange.??
Oh well, not a bad transfer window guys.

He will be a City player by tomorrow......................simple as that. !
I do not claim to be ITK but think this deal was done in June, and allowed to play out to appease the German fans. Must admit though, that a Belgium person not having a simple understanding of the German language seems strange.??
Oh well, not a bad transfer window guys.

It is finally going to be sorted now I think. The way Allofs was talking yesterday even suggested it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.