De Bruyne?

Is this deal sill imminent!
Are Wolfsberg still bracing themselves!
Don't think i can hang on much longer!

Totally relaxed on this deal. The way we're playing shows me that this is a "nice to have" and not a "need to have" deal. If it falls through, that's £50m towards our next deal and, at that sort money, the football world is our oyster. What's more, something in my brain keeps whispering "remember Rodney Marsh". Equally, I have complete faith in our management team so if they think he's worth it and moves us up a level, then all well and good.

I still think we will get him but have to admit to be concerned about a player who we were told favoured PSG at one stage to us and now is thinking about Bayern as a possible destination.

One thing worth considering is the Bundesliga and it's plan to become the best league in the world, with its perfect model blah blah blah.

They may be worried about the perception of the league if a Premier League team comes in and cherry picks it's Player of the Year. As how can it ever eclipse England if we come in and take the league's best talent? That might be why a sale to Bayern is more accepted in Germany? Obviously there are the board connections too and the general 'togetherness' of the Bundesliga, as corrupt as they may be.

Probably looking too far into it and KDB will be ours. But it would be strange if they preferred to sell to a rival as that would never happen over here.

I think there is something in what you say if only a determination to get as much of the extra BT / Sky money that all PL members will receive.

Perhaps WFC are fighting the battle on behalf of all BL teams with Bayern fanning the flames of the victim BL teams portraying themselves as the saviour to prevent PL new money diluting their more worthy player pool.
Couple this with our owners long term threat to the establishment and we can see why LFC were so incensed by our Raheem approach, this type of fear is now something all European teams will have to face up to so we had better get used to this type of delaying tactics and price escalation I am afraid.

We are tarnished by the dual threat of new money and Pl status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.