De Bruyne?

Believed you from the start Ric, as I have said a few times this week this has all been played out in the VW boardroom.

Balls deep for Isco or AN ?

If we do go for AN Other I don't think it will be a traditional attacking midfielder. All we need is a Navas who can score.

There's plenty of fast wingers out there who have better end product. Bellerabi was one we were linked to a while back, or Feghouli from Valencia.

If we do go for AN Other I don't think it will be a traditional attacking midfielder. All we need is a Navas who can score.

There's plenty of fast wingers out there who have better end product. Bellerabi was one we were linked to a while back, or Feghouli from Valencia.

I like the look of Felipe Anderson - a rough diamond for sure but it has the added bonus that United are currently being linked with him. Scuppering their deal would be icing on the cake.

I'm actually rather nervous that De Bruyne is not the player we need. He is more of a Silva replacement - We need pace and width on the other side but with more teeth than Navas (IMO).

@Ric Maybe you know it, just maybe. Is this "Bayern are in for Kevin" just made up? I imagine if I was an agent and a transfer would last that long. I think I would claim other clubs have joined the race to speed up things.

One thing worth considering is the Bundesliga and it's plan to become the best league in the world, with its perfect model blah blah blah.

They may be worried about the perception of the league if a Premier League team comes in and cherry picks it's Player of the Year. As how can it ever eclipse England if we come in and take the league's best talent? That might be why a sale to Bayern is more accepted in Germany? Obviously there are the board connections too and the general 'togetherness' of the Bundesliga, as corrupt as they may be.

Probably looking too far into it and KDB will be ours. But it would be strange if they preferred to sell to a rival as that would never happen over here.

Nothing has changed from mid June when I was told we were definitely not signing Pogba & we were definitely signing KdB.
No timings but this is 100% happening. He will be our player.

Just bumping this for early morning flappers.

Just the fact that we are not yet linked with any other attacking midfielder, suggests that De Bruyne has made it clear to both City and Wolfsburg that he wants to go to City.

The sudden Bayern involvement might be a board room tactic by Wolfsburg to get City to raise the bid, because de bruyne's agent has always mentioned City in his statements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.