De Bruyne?

I really do not know have difficult this transfer can be it looks simple

Txiki - Hi Kevin you want to join City
Kevin - I am not sure Txiki I really cant make my mind up
Txiki - Oh come on Kevin how hard a decision is it
Kevin - Really not sure
Txiki - For fucks sake you little ginger haired **** make your fucking mind up

am I the only one not really bothered about this? To be fair I havnt seen him play that much but I quite like the team as it is. Feels a bit unnecessary to bring him in.

yes you are the only one. Remember when we couldn't sign Sanchez due to FFP and didn't win anything that year? Now there is no FFP we would be daft to not spend big on a attacking midfielder. Hes a joy to watch.

Kicker.de reported about 2 hours ago that Bayern refuse to let Sebastian Rode leave. This guy has been wanted by Leverkusen and Schalke 04, as well as having been mentioned as a component in a deal with Wolfsburg to get KDB to Bayern next summer. So this is IMO a further confirmation that Bayern has given up on KDB, should we need more assurance than the quotes by the Bayern press officer.

YES
KDB Stubbs German rags :-)

Kevin - Really not sure

Cue @tolmie's hairdoo posting the pertinent Bucks Fizz video.

Kevin - Really not sure

Are these direct quotes?

Why are some of you assuming the delay is on the player's part It,s more likely to be Wolfsburg and their gobby employees, Shirley.

Sterling's natural position is more central than left wing. Fortunately, he's good at cutting in, which suits our system with fullbacks pressing high up the pitch. I think it will be the same for De Bruyne if he comes.

I hope your right mate. Imagine if he does play well and clicks straight away we will be frightening!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.