De Bruyne?

Why is it that everyone thinks KDB has not decided yet? To me it looks a lot more like he in fact has decided, and Wolfsburg is playing a game to maximize their outcome of this deal.

If Bayern have confirmed they're not interested this season then De Bruyne is a moron if he waits. There's no guarantee they'll want him next summer and he's losing out on a possible title and fight for the CL this season in England and more wages.

He'd be mad to turn City down now.

He probably has no intention of turning City down & never had.

What i don't like is if a player is in 2 minds you either as a player say yes I'm excited with the challenge.. Also if he comes to us and has a few poor games he might be thinking wish i stayed at Wolfsburg then move on year later to Bayern, all the time reminiscing of the accolades he got in the Germany league.. Just hope if he comes mentally he can move on and perform for us.

Why is it that everyone thinks KDB has not decided yet? To me it looks a lot more like he in fact has decided, and Wolfsburg is playing a game to maximize their outcome of this deal.

They might be trying to get his replacement in first, didn't they have a bid turned down for one of De Bruyne's Belgium team mates last week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.