De Bruyne?

And stretch, and yaaaaaawn. Lord save us all from the idiots that think we should pile in and pay the asking price from the start (cos that's what big clubs do apparently) and to hell with the long term consequences. And thank God again that the people running our club - and I'm typing this slowly in one last vain hope that it might sink in - demonstrably do not favour this approach [NB: I don't need to know the minutiae of how we operate in the transfer market to see that we didn't pay the Dippers £50m straight off or Wolfsburg £57m, cos a) I have eyes, b) it's in the public fucking domain, and c) erm, cos we didn't!]. If you want to play the mock 'dismissive' card again as a means of covering the embarrassing stupidity of your original statement, please feel free.

Now now children. If you want to carry on this argument please use the pm option that way you do not clutter up the forum with your personal squabbles after all we are all blues are'nt we?

What i don't like is if a player is in 2 minds you either as a player say yes I'm excited with the challenge.. Also if he comes to us and has a few poor games he might be thinking wish i stayed at Wolfsburg then move on year later to Bayern, all the time reminiscing of the accolades he got in the Germany league.. Just hope if he comes mentally he can move on and perform for us.

Maybe just me but mentally I don't think he is strong and is quite happy sitting where he is comfortable.

The thing is with this saga in 12 months time I would not want to go through a Di Maria farce if the lad isn't 100% on joining us

Complete guesswork here but I'd say the only delay now is that they want a replacement lined up before they finally agree to the transfer. They can't be selling a huge fan fave without at least having a replacement. Would explain how we have been told from various sources that fee agreed and players terms also.

And stretch, and yaaaaaawn. Lord save us all from the idiots that think we should pile in and pay the asking price from the start (cos that's what big clubs do apparently) and to hell with the long term consequences. And thank God again that the people running our club - and I'm typing this slowly in one last vain hope that it might sink in - demonstrably do not favour this approach [NB: I don't need to know the minutiae of how we operate in the transfer market to see that we didn't pay the Dippers £50m straight off or Wolfsburg £57m, cos a) I have eyes, b) it's in the public fucking domain, and c) erm, cos we didn't!]. If you want to play the mock 'dismissive' card again as a means of covering the embarrassing stupidity of your original statement, please feel free.

If you'd have read my first post mate you wouldn't have wound yourself up so much, no idea what your problem is but you're pursuing this a little too far.

You only know what's reported in the public domain, and the official information released by the club.

Much of the former is pure speculation, no one but the people privvy to the deal know which bids went in and when. This is not you.

You have no idea what's going on with this deal at all, my response on here was a reaction to the 'ooh I'd pay 50 but not a penny more' brigade which you are unwittingly a part of.

This is the internet, you are not Txiki Begiristain. Now please leave me alone!

If I'm wrong, and we do eventually sign him, he'll get my full support, as does everyone that is privileged enough to play for us.

If someone you fancy, still stubbornly refuses to fully 'put out' after months of trying, (amidst persistent rumours that they're actually knocking off your next door neighbour every night), how long before you take the hint and move on?

All he has to do if he was really keen On the move was to put in a transfer request... Which he still steadfastly refuses to do

Therefore I can only assume that he prefers to wait for a move to Bayern next summer, (which would bring guaranteed success in a one team league, as well as an easier ride through the CL group stages each season), rather than testing himself in much more competitive premier league.

It's time for for the lad to put up or shut up, we can't be p*ssed about much longer.

Last edited:
So if Bayern are out as looks then is it just back to us agreeing a fee or has that already been done aswell and it's on KDB now?

Not sure what would be holding it back now.

Kicker.de reported about 2 hours ago that Bayern refuse to let Sebastian Rode leave. This guy has been wanted by Leverkusen and Schalke 04, as well as having been mentioned as a component in a deal with Wolfsburg to get KDB to Bayern next summer. So this is IMO a further confirmation that Bayern has given up on KDB, should we need more assurance than the quotes by the Bayern press officer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.