De Bruyne?

New video on Kicker.de with Allofs and Hecking. Hecking saying the player (KDB) is affected by all the press interest. Allofs said their priority A is to convince KDB to stay 1 or 2 seasons more with Wolfsburg, but they are also considering the offer seriously, as they owe this to the player.
I get the feeling this will drag on a bit longer. Perhaps Wolfsburg really do want him to stay and don't care about the money. If this is the case they are maybe playing for time to see how KDB acts as the end of the transfer window nears. If they get the feeling they can refuse the offer from City without pissing him too much off, this is perhaps what they will do.

I agree mate...I really believe that if the rumours are true and we've met the asking price, its now upto De Bruyne and his agent to push this over the line.....if they cant/wont do this then we were never his 1st option.....

You talking about the sky sports rumours mate? (rumoured to have offered £54.4mil + add-ons) or have you got your own sources?;) cheers...
No i got a text from someone. Last week or the week before (can't remember off top of my head) he told me that we'd be breaking our transfer record for him. And now he's just said it's been accepted and it's about £10m more than Sterling.

Are Sky saying it's been accepted?

if wolfsburg wanted him to stay and i mean really wanted him to stay then on day 1 they would have said he is unsellable no offers will be accepted end of, aloffs has encouraged this media circus from moment one as they are enjoying their time in the sun

It was obvious they want the cash the minute they started frantically back-tracking after that farce at the awards ceremony last week

I don't know sorry

Sky reported earlier that it would be 54 rising to 58m, so if that's true it could work for either sterling figure!

They didn't say accepted, but they said Wolfsburg were "considering" it.

No i got a text from someone. Last week or the week before (can't remember off top of my head) he told me that we'd be breaking our transfer record for him. And now he's just said it's been accepted and it's about £10m more than Sterling.

No, they are saying the bid is being considered but I think that more or less, this amounts to the same thing. It's a final offer, I bet, and Wolfsburg probably know it. That said, I hope we steer clear of doing any further business with these flea bags twatzoids once this saga is out of the way.

Last edited:
How can this be the new video, when that is exactly what they both said 5 or 6 days ago?
The video is taken at a rallye. Googling a bit reveals this would be Ralley Germany which took place Friday to Sunday, and that Hecking and Allofs were special guests. So the interview is at least 24 hours old which I think makes it a bit irrelevant. Sorry should have done my research a bit better before posting it. Kicker cheated me.

thanks for your reply mate...No, Sky saying they've had an offer of £54.4mil + add ons and are still thinking about it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.