De Bruyne?

I hope we walk away if they want more than the £53+ million it is already far in excess of his worth and will come with a massive demand to hit the ground running for this kind of money I would have thought we were in Pogba territory this lad has one good season I might be negative I yes its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!!

Add the kdb and pogba fee together and just throw it at messi.
Why would Barca sell messi at any price.

There is no replacement for messi even with all the money in the world.

Clubs like Barca and Real Madrid are not trying to profit off of player sales, they are after prestige.

He is the clubs legend and greatest player.

Barca is not owned by a individual it is basically owned by the season ticket holders who appoint a president. Any one who even thinks about selling messi would be crucified before it happened.

Same goes for a player like Bale, they are simply not plausible, that is why we are after someone like de bruyne.

I hope we walk away if they want more than the £53+ million it is already far in excess of his worth and will come with a massive demand to hit the ground running for this kind of money I would have thought we were in Pogba territory this lad has one good season I might be negative I yes its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!!

Have you seen this kid play? He pissed the player of the year vote, he is likely to be a superstar for us

Maureen will slip over the edge when KDB starts to turn it on

Sky reported earlier that it would be 54 rising to 58m, so if that's true it could work for either sterling figure!

They didn't say accepted, but they said Wolfsburg were "considering" it.

If the reports are to believed and we've offered £54m with add-ons to the £58m fee Wolfsburg want then I think that will be that. They've been holding out for the £58m and we've played the long game to try and get them lower than that. I don't think Wolfsburg will mind accepting a deal with add-ons if it's only £4m.

As much as we haven't got the fee down in total, the initial installments from Sterling and De Bruyne would have saved us enough to buy Delph... so it shows that it's still worth haggling over terms of payment even.

I know it shouldn't coz it's only 3 games but our start to the season has made me a bit indifferent about this one. I hope we're not about to break our transfer record on someone who might disrupt this lovely balance we at last have.

The more I think about it the more convinced I am that the whole delay with Wolfsburg is down to them wanting to acquire KDB's replacement before he leaves.

It makes sense for the fans, as well as for Wolfsburg, so they don't get fleeced on the transfer fee once other clubs know exactly who much they are receiving from us.

Not saying the two are related or anything, but how would people feel if us buying De Bruyne pushed Chelsea into going all out for Pogba? Would you rather see us get De Bruyne and Chelsea get Pogba, or see neither transfer happen at all?

[QUOTE="aguerooooo, post: its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!![/QUOTE]

Back this up. What are you basing it on? Nobody wins Germany's player of the year by being ordinary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.