De Bruyne?

Not saying the two are related or anything, but how would people feel if us buying De Bruyne pushed Chelsea into going all out for Pogba? Would you rather see us get De Bruyne and Chelsea get Pogba, or see neither transfer happen at all?
I think DeBruyne can push us forward more than Pogba can push Chelsea forward ... But then I've not seen enough of either to be 100% trustworthy.

Not saying the two are related or anything, but how would people feel if us buying De Bruyne pushed Chelsea into going all out for Pogba? Would you rather see us get De Bruyne and Chelsea get Pogba, or see neither transfer happen at all?
Personally, at his moment in time I think KDB fits our style, more than Pogba does, so I'd like to see him at City.
Would Pogba go to Chelsea?

[QUOTE="aguerooooo, post: its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!!

Back this up. What are you basing it on? Nobody wins Germany's player of the year by being ordinary.[/QUOTE]

The past ten winners include Ballack, Klose, Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Reus, Neuer (twice), Swinepig, Grafite.

Grafite won it when he was 30 as well and is the only one you'd possibly question (though deserved it at the time)... not a bad list of names. Worth a punt considering how many talented fooballers there are at Bayern now. He's 24 and has his best years ahead of him.

I hope we walk away if they want more than the £53+ million it is already far in excess of his worth and will come with a massive demand to hit the ground running for this kind of money I would have thought we were in Pogba territory this lad has one good season I might be negative I yes its not my money but I think we are paying £20 million to much and we can do better with the fee mentioned oh I am not a rag!!!
In fairness Pogba has not had a single season at the level KDB was at last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.