De Bruyne?

sometimes she does it with really expensive jewellery we can't afford. I liken this to the rags being interested in bale and neymar haha
add muller, ramos and griezman to that list and then pedro missed for pennies of the pound
they've been pretty awful their business this summer

Why would Barca sell messi at any price.

There is no replacement for messi even with all the money in the world.

Clubs like Barca and Real Madrid are not trying to profit off of player sales, they are after prestige.

He is the clubs legend and greatest player.

Barca is not owned by a individual it is basically owned by the season ticket holders who appoint a president. Any one who even thinks about selling messi would be crucified before it happened.

Same goes for a player like Bale, they are simply not plausible, that is why we are after someone like de bruyne.

It was tounge in cheek don't worry.

Probably cos Pedro had release clause and he wanted out and was met, conversely no release clause for KDB and they are keen to hold on to him.

Having seen how we we now play i think we missed a trick with not getting Pedro in as he could replace/or sub for Navas without losing pace down wings.

Annoys me that the chavs can wrap up pedro in a day or two but we have to dance around with clubs for weeks
Generally speaking, they're really fantastic about closing deals fast.. but look at Stones, it's dragged on in the public for the better part of 6-7 weeks while we were only sort of tangentially linked with Otamendi for a little while before closing him down in a flash. Every transfer is different. You can get it done quickly if the selling club wants to cash in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.