De Bruyne?

Carvajal and Bale? Bug off. We don't even need another right-back, Otamendi can play there if needed.

According to Anonymous we already signed De Bruyne two weeks ago anyways.

how do you know its bullshit, I have thought all along that Wolfsburg were stringing us along.
Would make sense they have rejected the offer and now want more but will reject that too when its offered.
If this was happening to the Rags we would all be taking the royal piss, but some people here seem to be unable to see through the shit.

i heard from anonymous that both ronaldo and messi to city on a free transfer for both....madrid and barcelona dont want them anymore

So from this he's saying Real Madrid will consider bale bids. We've offered Wolfsburg a final offer which was rejected. So our interest could now turn to bale. I mean I'm not complaining but from Anonymous what's right and what's wrong.

I thought he was saying we offered them for Bale what we offered Wolfsburg for KDB as our last offer.

Which tbh must be near Bales asking price. If he was bought for €100m and has had a decent year and a shit year, spending circa €80m on him like we are supposed to be offering for KDB should at least open dialogue.

But I think he's bullshitting big time as usual. Like fuck are real going to sell us bale or their homegrown prodigal son right back, who has been brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.