De Bruyne?

Every year some spotty teenage lad sets up an ITK twitter account and every year normal sensible people throw all caution to the wind and start to beleive them some people need to give their heads a wobble, it's someone who reads this forum and is most likely a member having a laugh

I thought he was saying we offered them for Bale what we offered Wolfsburg for KDB as our last offer.

Which tbh must be near Bales asking price. If he was bought for €100m and has had a decent year and a shit year, spending circa €80m on him like we are supposed to be offering for KDB should at least open dialogue.

But I think he's bullshitting big time as usual. Like fuck are real going to sell us bale or their homegrown prodigal son right back, who has been brilliant.

I could believe the Carvajal pat as they signed Danilo from Porto this summer who has him on toast.

CEO_oWxWEAAqsjJ.jpg

Even if the rags were going to bid for him, why would KDB even agree to it? especially after Pedro indicated Van Gaal was one of the reasons why he chose Chelsea over the rags. If KDB could not work under Mourinho, he definitely would not be able to handle Van Gaal's eccentricities..

To be honest , I hope the board have seen sense and are not willing to part with £50m + for a number 10 who is nowhere near as good as our current number 10.

We need a better navas , bale is worth the £70m it would take to get him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.