De Bruyne?

Wait for Wofies to sign expensive replacement then offer take or leave £35 million?

;-)

I wonder if Wolfsburg will still be negotiating with themselves after the window shuts so they can stay in the limelight?

To be honest , I hope the board have seen sense and are not willing to part with £50m + for a number 10 who is nowhere near as good as our current number 10.

We need a better navas , bale is worth the £70m it would take to get him

Kevin can play that position as well, I bet you that he would score those goals missed by our Jesus.

A big bet just went on at Skybet on him joining City as they have suspended the odds on joining just City, either that or there sources have heard something. Odds where very low so must have been quite a bit (although max beds are small) sometimes when people know a lot bets are put on at the same time. I have a sneaky feeling this one is getting slowly over the line

To be honest , I hope the board have seen sense and are not willing to part with £50m + for a number 10 who is nowhere near as good as our current number 10.

We need a better navas , bale is worth the £70m it would take to get him
Ffs

Will people calm down a bit please this anonymous twitter account has succeeded in setting the flappers of like a flock off frightened chickens, it's someone off here taking the piss FFS

Fuck it, i'm having a beer regardless. No point waiting for KDB news. BILD will probably report something contradictory soon and Allofs will disappear up his own arsehole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.