De Bruyne?

While I see KDB as an upgraded Milner, there's no replacing Yaya, it's going to be a busy year for our scouting network trying to find someone to fill a Yaya sized hole!

While I see KDB as an upgraded Milner, there's no replacing Yaya, it's going to be a busy year for our scouting network trying to find someone to fill a Yaya sized hole!

hence why pogba probably wont go this summer....as a world record fee will be required to secure him, ffp still applies in context. Pogba has another great season and he will surpass 85m imo and juventus and his agent will be happy bunnies

United fans tonight
tumblr_mdigvd7FxG1qa5bty.gif
There's always. Charlie Austin.

I've lumped a fiver on Austin to the rags after it was all over twitter yesterday. Got 8/1.

Would be hilarious if they "pulled out" of signing Pedro because they heard Austin was interested ;)

Edit: Lumped, not lunped!!

I've lunped a fiver on Austin to the rags was all over twitter yesterday. Got 8/1.

Would be hilarious if they "pulled out" of signing Pedro because they heard Austin was interested ;)
Would be even nicer if they made a successful deadline day triple swoop for Austin, Kane and Mane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.