De Bruyne?

Yes I do think that. What you are not taking into account is that Messi is the player around whom everything revolves at Barcelona. They are set up to make the best of his talents like Ronaldo at Real Madrid. And that makes it awkward for those players who come in

Compare their performances for their national sides. Neymar transforms Brazil whereas Messi is merely very good for Argentina and has never been able to capture his club form for Argentina.

Anyway back to the topic.
What the fuck has Neymar transformed Brazil into? It's their worst team in years and they don't look close to being successful anytime soon.
Your reasoning is absolutely terrible.

I agree with you that Neymar at his best is on a par with Messi when not at his best ( which seems more often over the past year or so). Both great players.

Not at his best over the past year or so??? He led his team to a treble (figuratively not as captain) whilst moving to the right of the front three to accommodate Suarez out scoring near enough everyone in world football.

Anyway back to KDB, I'm also totally of the none flap variety, it will happen when it happens, although I do agree it would be nice to be today

I agree with you that Neymar at his best is on a par with Messi when not at his best ( which seems more often over the past year or so). Both great players.
Last year was one of Messi's best. The year before he was suffering with injuries and off the field problems but even then Neymar wasn't on or near his level.
I think this transfer has sent people doolally.

Not at his best over the past year or so??? He led his team to a treble (figuratively not as captain) whilst moving to the right of the front three to accommodate Suarez out scoring near enough everyone in world football.

Anyway back to KDB, I'm also totally of the none flap variety, it will happen when it happens, although I do agree it would be nice to be today

If we can actually get him out of Wolfsburg, then 'today' may actually mean 'today'. As long as he's there, 'today' means 'tomorrow' at best.

Dithering twats.

Yeah because this thread has stayed on topic throughout hasn't it.

General football forum, start a topic to discuss the merits of Neymar and Messi and fill your fucking boots, its that easy!

zksd5h.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.