De Bruyne?

General football forum, start a topic to discuss the merits of Neymar and Messi and fill your fucking boots, its that easy!
Like most other threads the discussion went off on a tangent. From what I can see it amounted to about 8-9 posts which in the grand scheme of things is fuck all.

Not at his best over the past year or so??? He led his team to a treble (figuratively not as captain) whilst moving to the right of the front three to accommodate Suarez out scoring near enough everyone in world football.

Anyway back to KDB, I'm also totally of the none flap variety, it will happen when it happens, although I do agree it would be nice to be today

My only worry, and it's a very small worry in the greater scheme of things, is that post the Bild awards fiasco neither him nor his agent have publicly at least, let their intentions be known to put a little pressure on Wolfsburg. They're either 100% confident that City will eventually agree a fee with Wolfsburg, or he's not that arsed about the move to us, which for me would be a touch worrying as I say.

In the greater scheme of things it's a very small thing because lets face it, I haven't the first fucking clue what's going on behind the scenes and for all we know City are dragging their heels because they feel comfortable that they can save a few quid by doing it that way. I guess it's selfish but I want it done before Manuel's Friday press conference so that he can be asked if we're done spending and he can answer in a ridiculously vague fashion ensuring we all go transfer crazy right up to the deadline! :)

What the fuck has Neymar transformed Brazil into? It's their worst team in years and they don't look close to being successful anytime soon.
Your reasoning is absolutely terrible.
I was referring to the performance of Brazil with Neymar and without.

Remember Brazil in the World Cup. He carried them until he was injured, and then out they went

The point should not be contentious. It's blindingly obvious the impact Neymar makes to the Brazilian national side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.