De Bruyne?

Yeh but the number of posts to your name means fuck all tbf. Alot of people simply prefer reading than posting on forums in general.
The point I was making that a true City fan would know where our priorities this season lie.We don`t need a midfielder who is a luxury,we need someone who does all the shit work,getting back etc and thats why we need someone like KDB.
How often in the CL did we see ourselves outnumbered in midfield,and I accept at times that our Manager was also at fault.But we are desperate for someone like Fernandino who works his bollocks off.
Isco is a luxury for me ... KDB is a workhorse and last years stats in the German league show he is also more than that.
That doesn`t mean I dislike Isco and hell anyone can see his talent ... but not for me this season.

Factor in sales too, we could potentially get the best part of £30-35m for Jovetic and Dzeko, as well as other players that could leave, I'd also argue that we really need a top class DM and a new left back, Kolarov has been flirting with Milan clubs, but wages a stumbling block.
Think the same is with Dzeko. Roma are interested but I was reading somewhere that they were only able to offer Cabaye something like 30k pw. There isn't a lot of money floating about in Italy.

To get value we would probably have to sell them to an English team otherwise we are looking at loan to buys or small upfront fees with add ons. Would be nice to get Dzeko involved with the KDB deal. You'd think they'd want him back.

The point I was making that a true City fan would know where our priorities this season lie.We don`t need a midfielder who is a luxury,we need someone who does all the shit work,getting back etc and thats why we need someone like KDB.
How often in the CL did we see ourselves outnumbered in midfield,and I accept at times that our Manager was also at fault.But we are desperate for someone like Fernandino who works his bollocks off.
Isco is a luxury for me ... KDB is a workhorse and last years stats in the German league show he is also more than that.
That doesn`t mean I dislike Isco and hell anyone can see his talent ... but not for me this season.

If Isco and Milner had a baby would you get De Brunye? If so, I'm onboard with this signing!

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/73084/Show/Kevin-De-Bruyne

seems hes weak at tracking back. I did notice in belgium games that he plays best when he doesnt have to do any crap defensive work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.