De Bruyne?

You heard anything on this one?

Been bang on with Sterling and Delph

No, nothing really. Tolmie's your man, he called all these deals months ago. I've just been given a couple of snippets over the last few days.

No, nothing really. Tolmie's your man, he called all these deals months ago. I've just been given a couple of snippets over the last few days.
Unfortunately for you Ric those snippets proved to be the most accurate info of the window and you are our new ITK now hurry up and get some more info ;-)

The point I was making that a true City fan would know where our priorities this season lie.We don`t need a midfielder who is a luxury,we need someone who does all the shit work,getting back etc and thats why we need someone like KDB.
How often in the CL did we see ourselves outnumbered in midfield,and I accept at times that our Manager was also at fault.But we are desperate for someone like Fernandino who works his bollocks off.
Isco is a luxury for me ... KDB is a workhorse and last years stats in the German league show he is also more than that.
That doesn`t mean I dislike Isco and hell anyone can see his talent ... but not for me this season.

I question how much you actually watch Isco if you think he is a luxury player. He works much harder in defence than De Bruyne from what I've seen, and his defence and work rate is good enough that Ancelotti played him a a CM next to Kroos when Modric was injured and they did fine. He's got a reputation for being a really hard worker.

Every time I've tuned into a big game for real His work rate is, and I'm not exaggerating, similar to milners. He will hound the opposition all game and he's put on enough weight to really get at them physically as well.

He was always a better than average 10 in terms of defensive effort, but Ancelotti has transformed him into a proper all-round Central midfielder.

KDB is much more of a "luxury" player than Isco. Isco has shown he will put in the work to get time on the pitch. That said I would rather KDB any day but either would be spectacular. Or both.

Neither KdB or Isco can be classified as luxury players, they'd both be key players that could push our team to the next level. With that said I don't see us bringing Isco now, only when Silva gets older, or perhaps Yaya if we're planning on playing him in a 3-man midfield.

Sterling is an improvement on Navas for me and KDB is an upgrade on Nasri.

Add in Lopes and Iheanacho and I like where we are going regards to our attack.

Just need to sort our midfield out, i.e. Pogba.

Also the fullbacks.

I fully expect KDB to be our next signing now that Sterling has been acquired, after that then it will turn to Fabinho or another target for that position. The obvious long running saga will be Pogba and if he is not signed I hope we will have a alternative in place quick like Aranguiz - we are in good hands so no flapping on my part :c)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.