De Bruyne?

So is he training today or not?

Yes.....Wolfsburg just confirmed he's in training this afternoon...

Mi Bundesliga ‏@mibundesliga 2m2 minutes ago
Sobre los rumores que afirmaban que De Bruyne ficharía hoy por el Manchester City, habla Dieter Hecking: "Kevin entrena hoy con nosotros."

Translated from Spanish by Bing
On rumors that claimed that De Bruyne was today by Manchester City, speaks Dieter Hecking: "Kevin train today with us."

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

I think/hope they're stringing us along whilst they sort out a replacement, as LoveCity suggested.

Ric and tolmie
Wolfsburg are doing their best to hang on to him,can't fault them for that i suppose

The information they have posted on this transfer has been completely wrong. I know they're posting in good faith and I get happy about new info as much as anyone else, but it's clear that with this one only official comments are going to count.

We have to hope that we don't run out of time or maybe that the deadline will work to our advantage and force Wolfsberg to make a decision.

Is this him ?
monobrow.jpg
Ernest Borgnine is his agent?

If I have to put up with Jim White on deadline day because this deal has dragged on until then, Txiki's getting slapped the next time he's on a train texting someone how shit our midfield is.

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

I agree that they will not sell to us. They will wait till the last day, when we enter some kind of auctioning scenario. The whole thing as been a waste of valuable transfer window time. Fuck them off now we don't need this player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.