De Bruyne?

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

It wouldn't make any sense. It would however if they were trying to replace him with players for a lot less money than they have coming in.

Wow, I don't think De Bruyne is really interested in coming to City, whatever the reason may be. This is getting too annoying now. Wish we could show the middle finger to to Wolfsberg and put in a bid for Antonie Griezmann or Bale. Fucking De Bruyne.

Wolfsburg's manager has said De Bruyne is training with them today. See what happens there, but I dare say it isn't happening today

How much better than Nasri is KDB? Nasri clearly has more passing/finishing ability than Navas, and Sterling currently, yet we don't play him because he slows us down and makes us narrow compared to what Navas does.

I've seen the KDB videos and obviously he looks class, and you don't post the stats he posted last season without playing at a very high level - but where would he play for us? Silva is amazing in behind the striker so I wouldn't want him pushed back out wide, therefore I assume his aim is to replace Navas, but is KDB the kind of player that would do what Navas does or would he play more into Nasri's style?

We look good playing with 2 genuine wide players and spreading the play, my only worry with this signing would be the loss of that on one side.

These are genuine questions to people who've had chance to watch KDB more than me, as I've only really seen from highlight videos, which of course make anyone look pretty good.

If they can't get a replacement we've been stringed along and possibilly miss out on an alternative

Plus there's the chance he could pick up an injury during training. The fact he's training this afternoon, to me, means we're no further forward. I'm a patient chap and reckon it's time to drop this. I'm with @richards30...Lets turn our attention to Griezemann

I'd just pull out now. Not convinced, end of. Simplistically didn't cut it last time in the prem, neither did pogba. One decent season abroad, a bit like Jo. Time to look elsewhere.

I encourage cynicism to a degree and there's no problem questioning a players ability but... Jo!? Come on.

And he has only ever played 3 games in this league. He was motm in at least one. Imo Mourinho fucked up.

This is going to drag on until the very end of the transfer window I think.

Thanks for the heads up Ric. I've found my limit, no more for me till deadline day. Hope it comes off but I wish the lad could be a little more forceful if he wants to come here.

How much better than Nasri is KDB? Nasri clearly has more passing/finishing ability than Navas, and Sterling currently, yet we don't play him because he slows us down and makes us narrow compared to what Navas does.

I've seen the KDB videos and obviously he looks class, and you don't post the stats he posted last season without playing at a very high level - but where would he play for us? Silva is amazing in behind the striker so I wouldn't want him pushed back out wide, therefore I assume his aim is to replace Navas, but is KDB the kind of player that would do what Navas does or would he play more into Nasri's style?

We look good playing with 2 genuine wide players and spreading the play, my only worry with this signing would be the loss of that on one side.

These are genuine questions to people who've had chance to watch KDB more than me, as I've only really seen from highlight videos, which of course make anyone look pretty good.

This. I was trying to articulate this point the other day to a friend. Can someone shed some light on to where KDB will fit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.