De Bruyne?

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

What would be the point of that?

I've said it before but Wolfsburg don't have a problem with us, they are just looking after their prized asset like any other team would. If anything, this constant speculation has negatively affected KDB's performances for them.

At the minute its like a game of chess with both parties waiting for the other to make the first move. If Wolfsburg sign a direct replacement for KDB it weakens their hand and we don't seem to be budging on our valuation.

What would be the point of that?

I've said it before but Wolfsburg don't have a problem with us, they are just looking after their prized asset like any other team would. If anything, this constant speculation has negatively affected KDB's performances for them.

At the minute its like a game of chess with both parties waiting for the other to make the first move. If Wolfsburg sign a direct replacement for KDB it weakens their hand and we don't seem to be budging on our valuation.

But they don't need to sell and don't want to sell

Their ideal scenario would be that he stays

very frustrating this signing

The ITKs have all been saying different things - don't think anyone has a clue what's going on

Wow, I don't think De Bruyne is really interested in coming to City, whatever the reason may be. This is getting too annoying now. Wish we could show the middle finger to to Wolfsberg and put in a bid for Antonie Griezmann or Bale. Fucking De Bruyne.

Griezmann would cost less than kdb too

But they don't need to sell and don't want to sell

Their ideal scenario would be that he stays

If they really are not willing to sell, they surely would have made that pretty clear a long time ago. I think they have had their own agenda, especially Allofs but I don't think it includes taking the piss out of us for the sake of it. It isn't helping anyone.

It must be very close to an agreement, if one hasn't already been reached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.