De Bruyne?

Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling behind the striker.

Nasri, Lopes, Navas as back ups, is that what people are expecting if this comes off?

Or would we sell one of the back ups?

I'm a little concerned we might end up losing Lopes if this goes through - his contract is running out and he's spoken about NEEDING game time this season after Lille, not just wanting it - and we can't loan him out until he extends his contract...

Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling behind the striker.

Nasri, Lopes, Navas as back ups, is that what people are expecting if this comes off?

Or would we sell one of the back ups?

I'm a little concerned we might end up losing Lopes if this goes through - his contract is running out and he's spoken about NEEDING game time this season after Lille, not just wanting it - and we can't loan him out until he extends his contract...
I'm confident Lopes will sign a new contract to follow in Denayer's footsteps. We are selling Dzeko and Jovetic and have lost Milner and Lampard so I'm confident all of those attacking midfielders will get significant game time.

It's all happening!! This week has been long overdue haha. I've spent my summer glued transfer news and this forum, like most on here. My mind will be blown if/when we get ALL our top targets.

C'mon Txiki, get it done!

Getting an injection of young hungry players like Sterling and KDB is exactly what we needed this season, if Pogba cones as well that's a real positive in freshening up the squad. Hopefully this deal gets done and he can join up with the squad over in Oz

If this is true....Di Maria looks like PSG's plan A....Hopefully we can get a deal done with De Bruyne while they trying to get deal done with the rags....getting this done now might stop us having to get into a bidding war for De Bruyne....

Shane‏@FNN_Official10m10 minutes ago
French and English media reporting Angel Di Maria's move to PSG is edging closer. Personal terms agreed. #mcfc #psg

Always wanted to sing Seven Nation Army at the etihad and if we sign KDB I think it would be perfect

Oooo Ke-vin De Bruy-ne

Didn't realise Bony is only 26, he looks much older. We'll get 7 years out of him if we're lucky.
He uses the same birth certificate guy as Freddy Adu me thinks :P

Seriously though, it makes his fee look smart business honestly when you realize he is so young. I still think he is going to be incredible for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.