De Bruyne?

I really hope that with Txiki having full commitment to the KDB DEAL we haven't slipped up by losing out on Pedro ,for slightly over £20 million quid He did look the business for Chelsea on Sunday and a lot less aggro plus chance to ridicule our lovely neighours

That's not what I'm trying to say. You're describing his ability on the pitch and I totally agree with you. My point is if we were to buy him he'll play on wings however he's strongest position is attacking mid but silva already plays there. Therefore shouldn't we just buy a natural winger who's better than KDB and would probably cost less than him too.

This is never gonna happen though it's wishful thinking.

KDB would allow the 3 behind Aguero to rotate at will which would be an absolute nightmare to mark and track across the park. If we do get him, I expect pretty much free switching between KDB and Silva and less so Sterling.

I preferred the good old days when the first you knew of a signing was when they were on the back page of the newspaper signing a contract, with Swales stood next to them
Swales always looked a bit unhinged in those old photos, my old Dad used to say ''check your back pockets..insert signing players name...you can't see Swale's hands''

KDB would allow the 3 behind Aguero to rotate at will which would be an absolute nightmare to mark and track across the park. If we do get him, I expect pretty much free switching between KDB and Silva and less so Sterling.

Still feel we should spend the money on a natural winger though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.