De Bruyne?

The price that Wolfsburg are demanding is quite frankly obscene.

We should turn our attentions on to an alternative or scour the market for a top quality central midfielder instead.

I know! Just think about how many nurses the NHS could employ for £60 million, or how many schools we could build in Africa.

If De Bruyne isn't arsed/wants to stay at WOB, like some say, why has he turned down two contract offers? His only fault here is being too nice and not confrontational enough to make this hostile. He has told them privately and politely he would like to move, but it hasn't really sped it up. Perhaps he will become more aggressive in the last 7 days.

Also, it's OK to name players like Griezmann and Bale and how much they might cost, but a player could have a 20p release clause and it means nothing if they don't want to move. Chelsea already tried for Griezmann and United seem to have harassed Madrid constantly for Bale. Same applies for Isco.

But at the same time we can't just buy players for the sake of it. He's a good player don't get me wrong but do we SERIOUSLY need him?

It's been pretty clear throughout that the only people that know ANYTHING about what is going on in this whole saga are Txiki/Soriano and the owners plus KDB's agent, KDB himself and Wolfsburg.

I hope we fuck this deal off now. Wolfsburg have pissed us about for far too long now and we are starting to look like mugs.

KDB has had ONE good season and prior to that flopped at CFC, anything near 50 m for him is a joke. We don't need him and he isn't doing enough to force the move so let him rot at a shit, average club and miss out
On the pay day of a lifetime.

Tell Wolfsburg to stick this up there arse and save our dosh.

1) He didnt't flop at Chelsea, he was played 3 times for Mourinho and then sold.

2) It wasn't just "one good season", he won player of the year in a league dominated by Bayern's galacticos.

3) You sound like you're blaming KDB for not doing more to force a move. Fair enough, blame Txiki if you think he should've gone straight in at the asking price but KDB has acted professionally throughout. Bravo.

As Gary Barlow once said...have a little patience!

The amount of dumb people in this thread staggers me.

Chill your tits ffs, it will be done when it's done. If it doesn't happen, we move on. We're still in a fantastic place as a club.

Thank fuck some of you lot aren't in charge of decision making at City. The minute you don't get what you want, in the timeline that you want, you stress like fuck. Get a grip for the love of god.
We're on a forum mate - ignore the posts you don't like. Don't agree with half of them myself but so what?

I imagine Cheekie is still of the opinion that we still have more than chance of getting this concluded,even if it ends up as an eleventh hour nail biting transfer.

Well if I'm cheekie, I'd be saying "Get to fuck Klaus...Kevin, we like you but you have a distinct lack of intestinal and testicular fortitude...you can get to fuck as well...Get me a one way ticket to Madrid on Iberia"

The amount of dumb people in this thread staggers me.

Chill your tits ffs, it will be done when it's done. If it doesn't happen, we move on. We're still in a fantastic place as a club.

Thank fuck some of you lot aren't in charge of decision making at City. The minute you don't get what you want, in the timeline that you want, you stress like fuck. Get a grip for the love of god.

Yup, the club have said nothing, absolutely ZILCH but because any idiot with any kind of platform is believed they're stressing over stuff that they don't even know is true. It's mind boggling. People saying we should walk away from this deal because they can't handle looking like mugs need to get a grip of themselves, it's embarrassing.

But at the same time we can't just buy players for the sake of it. He's a good player don't get me wrong but do we SERIOUSLY need him?

This is for the club to decide and they seem to answer that with a big fat YES judging by their relentless pursuit of KDB. This really isn't "buying for the sake of it" - we were first linked at the beginning of the year so he's obviously been scouted intensively and City feel he can fulfill a role in the team that will make us better. KDB is a very versatile player, talented with both feet and who got more league assists than any footballer in Europe's top leagues last season. He also has the tools to become a CM in a deeper position some day, I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.