De Bruyne?

As with a few other people on this thread I'm not too arsed about him coming now. We can beat anyone with the squad we have and I don't see an improvement in this position as vital, this season at least.

Maybe I'm just bored of it. But as great a player as this guy is he isn't the be all and end all and we can move on swiftly.

imgres
Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 11m11 minutes ago
De Bruyne in Wolfsburg training amid Manchester City medical talk #MCFChttp://bit.ly/1NGmqQf

imgres

I don't say this lightly but if he doesn't sign for us by this time next week I think we should move on.
Lol

This would be the perfect time for city to make a stand and say fuck you "We ain't being ripped off". And walk away.
We need to do this publicly at some point otherwise it will keep happening with every club we deal with. Sooner or later we need to do it.
We are a good enough side now that we can quite easily do without him and move on.

I don't know anything regarding what is happening behind the scenes so maybe im totally wrong. But from the outside it appears that we are being fucked about on nearly every deal we try to do.

Edit.. and I must add, this is a fan who has money on KDB signing for city. It's only a tenner mind, but there comes a point when I'd rather we walked away than carry on dealing with clubs like this

We have been fecked about ever since the Sheik took over mate. Unless the player had a Delph-like buy out clause. And it won't stop here I'm afraid.
Btw, on todays' merit it seems too much money. But if he does do with us what he has been doing at Wolfsburg, it's a very fair price to pay.

I really don't know why we haven't tried to call their bluff and leak interest in another player into the public domain. Everybody keeps saying they don't need to sell and they don't want to sell which is bollocks any club that is possibly going to make 35M after 1 year is going to be up for it. It is not like the ginger haired **** is a poster boy you can use as a global icon similar to Aguero,Yaya and Silva

Think Pedro may have been the bluff, but Chelsea ruined it. Presume within football people know if it's utter BS or a potential, with the former being a rubbish bluff. Wonder which the links with Bale comes under?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.