De Bruyne?

As with a few other people on this thread I'm not too arsed about him coming now. We can beat anyone with the squad we have and I don't see an improvement in this position as vital, this season at least.

Maybe I'm just bored of it. But as great a player as this guy is he isn't the be all and end all and we can move on swiftly.
This one most def is not like missing out on Hazard/Sanchez (now those players could play on wing and tear it up) but I would wish improvement on Navas and KDB most likely is.

So I guess it's established that City have stopped leaking info. So no one really knows precisely what's going on. It's only when a player is ready/close to a medical, then the story starts picking up.

I really don't know why we haven't tried to call their bluff and leak interest in another player into the public domain. Everybody keeps saying they don't need to sell and they don't want to sell which is bollocks any club that is possibly going to make 35M after 1 year is going to be up for it. It is not like the ginger haired **** is a poster boy you can use as a global icon similar to Aguero,Yaya and Silva
Cos we'd have a 2000 page thread on it and I'm not sure we could handle that

I really don't know why we haven't tried to call their bluff and leak interest in another player into the public domain. Everybody keeps saying they don't need to sell and they don't want to sell which is bollocks any club that is possibly going to make 35M after 1 year is going to be up for it. It is not like the ginger haired **** is a poster boy you can use as a global icon similar to Aguero,Yaya and Silva

Haha, I love this place.

Whether you get him or not, best of luck this season, you crazy bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.